Monday, July 1, 2013

totally for me

This is totally for me.  I have already posted pics of his room but they weren't very good ones. I took more.  Not sure why I have always taken pics of rooms in my house, but whatever.

This is totally my fave part of the room.  Jon found this locker thing at a garage sale.  Husband was asking $100 for it.  Then the wife came over and said, "$20."  Awesome.


No more Star Wars posters=my little boy growing up.  Sadness.

Proof I do not make beds.  It didn't even dawn on me to make it for the pic. You know, for posterity and such.  Whatever.



2 comments:

  1. Of course the mom said $20 because she was the one trying to get rid of stuff and help another mom out. That thing is awesome.

    These posts are not just for you. I love seeing how his room changes, but shark remains....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is such a cool room.

    ReplyDelete