Saturday, December 18, 2010

Jacob's class Christmas Party

Jacob had a great time at the class party. Even though the food that was brought in was onion dip, sour cream and onion chips, and grapes (just not sure about our room mother's taste...) He especially enjoyed the fact that he was in the spotlight because we made treat bags with sonic goodies for each kid. I got lots of hugs that day ;) Here are pics of the kids doing the "Reindeer Pokey." Very cute. Their teacher, if you notice, is not much taller than them. Which I would assume is actually more comfortable because whenever I am in the room amongst the kids, I feel like the star of Gulliver's Travels.



Jacob is to the right, the 2nd kid from the teacher. He is wearing a green shirt. Do you see the Frito box sort of behind him? That is the box of Sonic treat bags. Yay for Sonic!

1 comment:

  1. He will be a celebrity forever with the Sonic bags! I want to be in his class! Except, I would have to bring my own non-onion dip, grape snack.

    ReplyDelete