Saturday, December 18, 2010

Exclusive photos!

These pics can only be seen here!! (Abby forbid me to post them on FB, but she didn't mention my blog hehe). At our house we have a night where we decorate cookies and then each person picks their fave one from the bunch to put on Santa's plate. Hallie's new boyfriend got to join in the festivities this year, so I am sure that he feels his life is now complete.


Then, after that, we all get to open one present. But it has become tradition that this present is new PJs (I started this when Hallie and Abby were little to torture them ;)  But now they love it of course. Jacob was a little perturbed, but he will live.

Jon and Josh did also get PJs but they refused to put them on and be in the picture. Party poopers.
Oh! I almost forgot! This year we added one more festive activity to the party! Eyebrow plucking!! Thank goodness we have our own esthetician with a traveling wax pot to make us beautiful for the holidays!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! I want to decorate cookies, wear pjs & have my eyebrows waxed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we do jammies for our one Christmas gift on Christmas Eve! Bella is just now old enough to realize that it is the same thing every year, but Zach loves it still! I love traditions!
    Oh-and I wanna come over for the next waxing party! :)

    ReplyDelete