Sunday, December 12, 2010

Jacob's Christmas list for 2010, and other Christmas stuff

So when asked what he wants for Christmas, Jacob will tell you a "GPS."  You might respond by asking, "you mean a Nintendo DS?" "No," he will say, "a GPS."  I have explained what a GPS is to him, but that is what he insists that he wants. A female friend of his wants an electric scooter so her mother and I decided that Jacob can ride with her and help navigate :)
The other two things on the list are transformer and star wars figure.  I love how he spells things by sound right now, so cute. And isn't that how all words should be spelled anyway?!

We have also been busy decorating the tree and making a gingerbread house. Of course, we broke out the newly appointed "All Holiday" tie-dye shirt (formerly known as just the Thanksgiving tie-dye shirt) to properly take care of these tasks.




Merry Christmas to everyone!

3 comments:

  1. This is way better than posting the pictures on facebook - I love my little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. phonetic spelling is my absolute most favorite thing ever! It really doesn't get any cuter (AND it makes much more sense!)

    ReplyDelete