Sunday, April 24, 2016



 Bike riding with Jon and Beau.  I think Jacob was walking back from going to the bathroom (boys have it so easy) but it looks like a pic of the elusive Big Foot.








Jacob is in the background of this pic.  This was taken at the end of 2nd grade's lunch (those are 2nd graders in the pic), and their grade is the last to eat on that side of the cafeteria.  5th grade has just gotten in there and so Jacob always helps me pick up the table numbers.  My baby :)
**Also, I help take care of those kids everyday.  Anytime I see any of them out anywhere or pics of them, I think that.  It is awesome and overwhelming all at the same time.


 These are old pics that have popped up on time hop that I wanted to make sure I had saved.







I have no idea what he was supposed to be doing, probably homework, but this popped up on instagram.


Hallie and Mav did a charity walk.  And of course he is just adorable.



 Jacob joined a new basketball league that will play into the summer.  AND THE COACHES ARE AWESOME.  I love them.  They are hard on them, but give them personal instruction too.  It's great.  Above, Beau wanted to go with us one Saturday when Jacob had two games at a place that was 30 minutes away.  And the games were spaced an hour apart.  I'm sure at this point, which was sometime during the 2nd game, he was regretting this decision.


 Jacob is one of two white boys on this team.  Maybe in the league.  This ain't no Collierville league.  This is Memphis legit stuff.  The other white boy is Michael's girlfriend's son, Taylor.  Jacob's jersey came in messed up before this first game, so he's in #0 here, but the correct one will have #4 on it :)



 Just eating dinner outside. With a Roo.

 He was at TJMaxx with me, grabbing at EVERYTHING on the very close together shelves.  I grabbed this and stuck it on him.  He replied, "ooooooooh" and kept it on the whole time.


 Every time he slid, he said, "Bye bye."


 Running.  Like a real person.


 I mean, what.




No comments:

Post a Comment