Saturday, June 13, 2015

Misc


I found these pics stuck somewhere.  I just thoughts they were cute :)



 Abby and a friend who had never been to Jerry Snow Cones


 Being goofy at Bass Pro Shops downtown




 Jon found this at a garage sale and didn't have time to hang it up that morning.  Jacob punched it all day.  The next day Jon hung it in the garage.  The boy hasn't touched it.  Awesome.


 Bruises, scratches, bumps, etc.  Always.


 I took Jacob and his friends to Sonic to eat one day and two people pulled up in this.  They all wanted to take a pic but were too shy to ask.  Julian (the one I nicknamed the butt kisser) did, and then asked if he could get in.  I think I called it....



 Morgan had been wanting some Chacos (overpriced sandals) and they are expensive.  I asked my future daughter in law, who is a year older than Morgan, if she had any old ones she wanted to sell.  Yes she did.  Morgan LOVES them.



 In the dentist office. Waiting. Reading a Sports Illustrated.  What.



 In front of the elevator at the Bass Pro Shop downtown.



 #boys



 I kept putting flowers behind Mav's ears and in between his toes.


 Boys eating.


 Gonzo chilling.



 I can't even stand it.



 Hurricanes really do fly through a house.



 Keith at work.



 Keith was one of 3 winners at a contest in New York.  He had won the opportunity to compete there from a contest in Vegas.  Now he is on his way to London!!


 Lasagna for my mom on mother's day in Grandma's pan.



 Maggie on the way to the vet.



 Morgan's iPod case.



 Mother's day dinner out


 Jacob is obsessed with a neck pillow



 These are called Roches.  They are the latest obsession among 10 year old boys. Jacob was very proud.

 
 Why yes I do know how to assemble and unassemble paint ball guns.  And yes that is just one more skill I never thought I would know.



 Slamming the ball at a friend's house.


 My heart.


 I mean, what.


 Roo playing with the boys


 Playing with Morgie

 A whole lot of cuteness in one tub



 Jacob has a bank that has 3 sections: 1)spending 2)church 3)savings.  He divides his allowance into the 3 sections.  When the savings section gets full, we count it and deposit it.  This was $85.  He now has over $600 in the bank.


 He wanted me to take this so he could use it on his profile on twitter



 We had just watched American Sniper



 I found this in Jon's phone.  It is way past when he took it, but it was such a good pic.


 I don't understand how he got so big!!


 friends  #summertime

 


No comments:

Post a Comment