Saturday, November 23, 2013

Wedding Pics


Wedding pics!

Morgan and Michael's long time friend Kelly (who I not-so-secretly want him to marry).









Love this one of Abby.  She is just naturally happy, not posing and tying to look good :)

Right before the ceremony.  Meanwhile, I had frantically sent Morgan running around the premises looking for the boy because none of us knew where he was.  Who would have thought he was actually where he was supposed to be???


Abby's friend Kristina.  Doing the white person dance.











LOVE this one


Love that the photography caught this one.  Hallie's dress got snagged on the brick as they were trying to exit.  Hallie's little pout, Abby about to come to the rescue.


 

Jon's family, from left=Nephew Joe & his wife Jessie, Jon, Me, his mom, Abby, Hallie, Josh, niece Jennifer, his sister Pam, Uncle Bob, Aunt Margaret, Uncle Charlie, his sister Donna & her husband Rodney.


Entering the reception.  All the other "couples" walked in with linked arms....

Abby with Josh's brother.

Abby giving her maid of honor speech.

Abby and her Mimi (Pam's mom).  She (Mimi) is hysterical.  



 Abby and Josh.  Abby does like to dance...

I like how Jon is looking on in the background :)

2 comments:

  1. OH my gosh. I LOVE the last one of Jon looking on. SO perfect.
    My other fave is Jacob holding the ring!!!!! He is so handsome. And, his little grin. It's precious.

    My favorite part of the post:
    "Meanwhile, I had frantically sent Morgan running around the premises looking for the boy because none of us knew where he was. Who would have thought he was actually where he was supposed to be???" Hahahaha!!!! I love that you sent Morgan, I love that you assumed he would be MIA, and I love that he was actually there!!!!

    These are amazing. The photographer is clearly talented. Wow. And, the wedding looked gorgeous. Are Hallie and Josh the greatest looking couple ever?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you thought you lost him, but he was where he was supposed to be! Ha ha

    the pics are awesome and i love the captions

    Jon looking is literally the best one.

    well, a lot of them are the best.

    ReplyDelete