Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hope we always do this...

just like Carol Burnett always did that ear tug thing on her show as a signal to her grandmother.  Here are Jacob's and my "ear tugs": 

1.  We tell each other we love each other, and then I say, "It's good to be loved."  (Nicole, I may need that on a canvas one day...)

2.  I say to him, "Hey, good lookin', whatcha got cookin'?"  He answers, "Nuffin."  Of course one day he will pronounce "nothing" correctly, and that will be sad, but hopefully we will always do this anyway :)

3.  We randomly catch each other's eye and and do a double blink, but hold it closed for a second longer.

...it has been a rough mommy week for me. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. I need a boy! I love this. I am so sad about the rough mom week, though. Growing up stinks. :(

    I will totally do a canvas with that quote! Just tell me the size.

    ReplyDelete