Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Catch up



 Hallie's dog Abe cleans up the high chair.

 This was at Christmas time

 The first time I dropped Jacob and friends off at the movie theater by themselves.  My baby.
(L to R) Julian, Teagan, Miles, Jacob



 Maverick stopped wearing a bib forever ago, earlier than his mom would have liked.  But for some reason he would always wear this one at my house.  Of course, it's backwards here...


 Jon literally cut the tip of his finger off at work. Gross.

 First day of school, age 2

 I'm sure this has already been posted, but it was in my "not posted" folder, so whatever.

 We were watching the Grizzlies game one night and spotted Jacob's friend, Michael.  He has blond hair and a hat on, toward the left.

 He was in there, looking at his phone...







 Lucy was only in the 3rd percentile for the first few months of her life.  She is now in the 75th...

 We played some silly games at our work Christmas party and the lady sitting next to me and I won for the assistants team.  This earned us a lunch off campus.




 Teagan, Julian, Jacob.  Eating some more of those gourmet buttered noodles...

 Michael became friends with the person who owns the paintball park in town.  So for a fraction of the cost, they get to go play.


 End of the season basketball party.

 They were league and tournament champs.

 For the party, we rented out an old court that barely gets used.

 Getting his trophy.





 Fed Ex had a family day where the employees could bring their families to the airport and see the planes.


 This is Reese, she and her twin were 3rd graders this year.  They stole my heart last year in the cafeteria.  During teacher appreciation week this year, Reese drew this pic for the "cafeteria helpers" and drew a pic of me on there.  Super sweet.

 Jacob's class got iPads this year for the first time.  They were supposed to take selfie pics for their screen saver so it would be easy to tell who's was who's.  Of course this was the pic Jacob took.


 Jacob, Teagan, and Jacob making slime.

 If I remember correctly, it was close to midnight when they convinced me to take them to Walmart to get slime making supplies...


 Hallie teaches 3rd grade Sunday School at our church. I filled in for her when she went on maternity leave.  This is Jacob helping :)


 Jacob is at the top middle in the black.


 Jacob and friend Dax playing with his old toys that I had gotten out for Mav.


 For Valentine's Day I gave Jacob a free week of chores.

 We assistants are rarely together but on this particular occasion we were all helping in Kindergarten.  We are scattered down the hall.




No comments:

Post a Comment