Friday, May 23, 2014

May

May brought a lot of...dressing up.


Abby's senior prom.  I LOVE her dress.

Her two besties.  The whole senior class met at a county club to take pics.  But of course Abby was late and missed the giant group pic.  #ofcourseshedid

Her date.  Another friend.  Because there was a guy that she was actually getting a little serious about, was going to ask to prom, had us all worried that it was going to mess up college plans...but then he went and, in Abby's words, "feel in love in a week.  I don't have time for that."  So she dumped him.  #ofcourseshedid   #awesomeabby


Walking into graduation





What Jacob and Josh did the whole graduation.

Moving their tassels from one side to the other


Getting her diploma






The baccalaureate service.  She gave her dad and mom a rose and a letter.




We got tickets to a Grizzlies' playoff game, but only 2.  Abby was coming over the same night as the game so Jon gave the tickets to Josh and Jacob.  Clearly, Jacob is happy.



At the rehearsal dinner for Jessica's wedding.  We went to Huey's and they all got Root Beers.




Jessica's wedding.  It looks like there is something on my forehead.  Also, why do I always tilt my head??



Jessica wanted to get a pic of all of us in our button down shirts before we got dressed but she forgot.  She realized it after half the girls were dressed so she asked if we could fake it, put our shirts on over our dresses and just take the pic from the waist up.  But when she put hers on, she tied it like this and decided to have the pic done like this.



I HATE this pic of me, but it's really funny of Jessica because I am holding the dress tight while another person ties the corset.

Jess was getting hot so we held her dress up so the fan could blow underneath.



Morgan cried during the wedding, and used Lauren's wrap to wipe her eyes.



Dancing with her new stepson Adrian.


I went to ELEMENTARY school with this guy-Eric Mason (the one in the blue shirt).  Turns out his wife works with Jessica.  #smallworld


The photographer took this.  I guess she wanted a pic of the building at night.  I don't know if she meant to have people in it, but it ended up being Jacob (on the stairs) and my dad.  They clearly were not into the dancing/partying.


The two girls on the left were the flower girls.  The right pic is Adrian and her new brother!


I love this one too.  Because of the way the building was positioned, and the way the chairs were set up for the wedding, we actually had to walk AROUND a whole other building to get to the beginning of the aisle.  It was crazy, but it made a good pic.

 So happy.


1 comment:

  1. Abby is gorgeous in every single picture. Why do other people not go through the awkward phase for every single teenage year? I am still in my awkward phase actually, I think. Sigh. She looks so pretty, though! Congratulations to her!! East Tennessee is a good place!

    Morgan is also one of those people who glows I'm every picture. Love all of them. So glad Jessica is happy! Everything looked wonderful.

    Love your dad and Jacob in the picture of the church.

    ReplyDelete