Monday, April 14, 2014


Hallie's friends gave her a shower-she is so close! Look at her belly! Love it.



the deco/food


 I gave her these from Abby & Jacob :)





She and Josh have a friend who has a boat in Pickwick.  They go up there a lot during the summer.  Anyway, she gave Maverick his own towel, hat, and sunblock.  Her card said, "No excuses."  I thought it was really cute.

Josh's mom






The room.  Abby says Maverick's room is nicer that any of ours.


Spring pics.  Adorableness.  Except he said he thinks his smile was "too smiley." 


The girl in the turquoise shirt is an old friend of Abby's who used to live here but moved to Florida a few years ago.  They still keep in touch and are actually going to be roommates in college.  Anyway, she, the girl in the pic, goes to school with and knows one of the contestants on American Idol this season.  During one of the episodes, they showed pics of contestants' friends & family, so she was on tv!! I'm excited that I know someone who knows someone who knows someone on American Idol.

This is not Abby's prom, it is the prom of a guy friend who asked her to go with him.  This is actually the dress Hallie wore to her rehearsal.  Abby has always been frugal and practical, and not above the family mooch :)


3 comments:

  1. Hallie looks so cute... I love Abigail's dress and Shannon you look great too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair in the pic with Hallie. So cute.

    The bibs are precious.

    I LOVE HIS SCHOOL PIC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the school picture. I never buy them, but Lily has never had one that cute!!!!

    The bibs are so cute. When I saw them on FB, I knew they had to be from you.

    Um, his room is amazing. And finished?! What on earth. Awesome.

    Love that Abby recycled a dress! My kind of girl. She looked gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete