Thursday, January 2, 2014

Lights of His Life

Jacob had an assignment at school where he had to pick four people who "light up his life" and write about them.  I actually made the cut, which all moms know is pretty amazing.  Seems like we often get forgotten about.  So I am totally pumped.

Here are the pics he drew of us.  He said, "Sorry I made y'all fat."  Apology accepted.


Translation:
Some of the people that light up my [life] are my sister, my mom, brother, and my Dad.
My dud is one of the people that light up my life.  one of the things he does thats lights up my life is when he plays football with me outside.  Another reason is when he watches football with me.  And when he tought me how to ride a bike.....
A nother person that lites up my life is my mom.  My mom lights up my life when she keeps me company.  Ands when she reads to me at night.  And when she [watches] tv shows with me.
My brother is a nother person that lights up my life.  Josh lights up my life when he tells me jockes (jokes).  he also lights up my life when we eat at a restaurant.  And when we play video games on the xbox.
And last but not least there's my sister abby.  she lites up my life when she spens (spends) the night.  Another reason is when she takes me plases.  talks to me on the phone.

**I would just like to note that he indented his paragraphs.  And the correctly used an apostrophe in "there's."  And he spelled "restaurant" correctly.  I always get that mixed up.  However, he did randomly forget how to spell "light," sometimes spelling it "lite."  But not all the time.  Also, I'm pretty sure I AM the one who taught him how to ride a bike (I distinctly remember the arguing).  But since I at least made this list, I am not going to complain.

Anyway, he is clearly a genius.  And a sweetheart.

1 comment: