Monday, September 17, 2012

Ok, for some odd reason blogger wouldn't let me title this. But since it is just a bunch of random stuff, I will be ok. Also, there is a serious crime against chronological order going on in this post.


Jacob and good friend Calvin at Incredible Pizza for Calvin's bday party.  Jacob and Calvin have been friends for about 3, maybe 4 years. They took karate together.


Random fort built around 8:00 one night. It's never too late for a fort.


Morgan spent the night and wanted to play Phase 10.  Since Jacob's attention span is definitely NOT long enough for that, and he knows it too (see previous post on my boy's self-awareness skills), he decided to play UNO with Gonzo.  The book is there to hide Gonzo's cards-when Jacob and Morgan play each other, they can never hold all of their cards in UNO, so I prop up books or whatever so they can lay their cards down. Notice the attention to detail Jacob gave this whole goofball idea: he's even holding his cards backwards. One time I even heard him say, "Gonzo! Wake up! It's your turn!"  Oh, the boy.


Jacob with friend Calvin and Beau getting ready to play lasertag. Jacob looks like a giant. 


They all had names in laser tag. Jacob was Ace. That's right. The one in last place. Again, the boy knows he can't aim (no throwing the football, remember?). Or perhaps it is because he couldn't see since SOMETHING happened to his glasses...


I know I post a million pics of my dogs on Facebook, but their personalities crack me up. This is the one who was abused before we got her. Right here she is on our bed, on the blanket we call, "The Fluff."  She will lie in it all day. With her face buried. How does she breath??


I make generic bday cards with Jacob's and Morgan's pics on them for them to put with presents when they go to friends' bday parties. I needed to make new ones, so I got them to pose with this hat. Morgan's pic cracks me up because of her smile: she looks like a Jack O'Lantern.

 The sweetness.


Morgie's first time for real s'mores. 


Jacob at the bday party, riding a motorcycle.


That's right. We made origami Yoda and Darth Vader hand puppets. Who says I'm not crafty??



Jacob playing the same game that he was obsessed with on the cruise, with a random kid. 


Several years ago, Aunt Debbie was cleaning out old junk and let everyone go through it to see if they wanted anything (junk gets moved from household to household in this family).  We snagged this, I think originally for Abigail to wear to school on "fave sports team" day or whatever. It fits Jacob now. We have added a paint stain to it. We will pass it on to Lily and Anderson soon :)


And Jacob's pic that will be on cards for friends. Awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I like the random pictures. Hate that I have not been able to make a football yet, but Daddy is impressed and last night said they came back with a big win. When I asked how Jacob was doing he said "he loves it, if he is not part of the original tackle he still gets on the pile" lol

    ReplyDelete