Friday, August 24, 2012

Bob's Bday

Jacob is 8!! Didn't I just have him??? Sigh. Well, in perfect Garzoli tradition, he had 3 celebrations. One the night before his actual birthday with Jon, Abby, Hallie & Josh, because Jon's mom was having surgery the next day and we knew Jon would be tied up.  The second one came on the night of his actual bday with Grammy and Grandfodder because Grammy wanted to see him on the actual day.  And the third was a friend party at laser tag.  I don't think he minded... His tally? $280 in cash and gift cards. Craziness. He was beside himself.  He actually got two actual gifts, but had both, so we took them back to Target. Then we sat down at a Starbucks table to figure out the total. He freaked out, started a LOUD chant informing the entire area of how much he had to spend while I frantically tried to shush him so that no one would mug me. He was able to buy 4 Lego sets he has been wanting, and still has money left over. Here are the pics.  Not many...I never manage to get many of his birthday parties because I am so involved in it and am not able to take pics.


Jacob's fave pizza is Milano's. He usually just gets one slice when we go. When I asked where he wanted to go eat with Grammy for his bday, he said, "Milano's. And this time I want 3 slices!"  Well, Grammy did better than that: she bought him a whole pepperoni pizza, just for him!



This is at his friend party. There was a claw game there with "gold" cufflinks and a tie clip as one of the prizes. Calvin was beside himself that he won. Couldn't wait to show his dad ;)




Friends from school.


After seeing Calvin win the, ahem, gold cufflinks, all the kids got in line to try their luck...



Inside of the laser tag room. Really cool.  The blue colors in both pics are actually kids running past me. Their t-shirts glowed under the black light. 









Halo edible images for cupcakes. Awesomeness. 

3 comments:

  1. multiple birthdays are always so much more fun. I agree, it seems as if it was yesterday when we were sitting in that waiting room anxiously awaiting his arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the entire pizza. I cannot believe he is 8!! The cupcakes are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still remember when you told all of us you were pregnant with him!

    I wish you had a video of him chanting at starbucks while you frantically tried to not let people know. Haha. I can totally picture the scene.

    ReplyDelete