Tuesday, June 5, 2012

So Much Time...

It's amazing what I have time to do while not working this summer! Like go through my phone and find pics that I want to save and blog about! Craziness. These are all random and taken throughout the past 6 months.  Most of them have been posted on Facebook, but I wanted to save them here.


This was back in the winter, and Gonzo had just had a bath.  
We really mistreat our dogs around this house...



Cousins. Riding bikes. At Grammy's.  Happiness. 



One day this past spring the moon was supposedly aligned just right with the Earth so as to affect gravity, or some kind of scientific mumbo jumbo like that. Anyway, everyone else was doing this on Facebook, so we did too :)



Interior Design by The Boy.



One of my faves:  our dishwasher broke one night so I had to hand wash dishes. Jacob ran through while I was doing it and said, "Nice city, Mom." Obviously that is what I was really trying to accomplish. The world through a 7 year old boy's eyes...


Jacob LOVES his sisters.  No one can tell them they aren't his full sisters. In fact, just the other day we were at the bank and the teller asked me if he was my only child.  I said yes, and Jacob quickly corrected me, making it look like I had forgotten that I had 2 other kids. 



Maggie always crosses her legs. Just like a lady. Love her. 
 And this is how she sleeps...how does she breath??


Reading. With bed head. Love.



His first skid mark from his bike. He was really proud. 
Wanted me to take this pic and made Jon walk up there to see it.  



Beautiful.  That cheek is delicious to kiss by the way.


Last year the school started an AWESOME fundraiser.  The art teachers had all the kids draw pictures of "winter" and then, through a company, sent home order forms to parents that enabled us to buy products with the pics on them. You know, like Shutterfly or something, but a school thing. Brilliant in my opinion. Of course I loved it and bought many a Grandparents' Day gift. In addition, you could buy a tile that would be used to make this mural on the wall of the school. I know, right! Fabulous. Beats buying overpriced wrapping paper doesn't it?  Jacob's is the 2nd from the top on the first row from the right.
 2nd one down. The one with the glare. I took about ten pics and they all had a glare. The hall light was positioned just perfectly as to not allow me to get a clear pic of my son's. Oh well.


Do you see this?? It's sadness falling off a hanger, that's what this is.
And just in case you didn't quite understand the picture...



Little boy on a bike. Riding to school. More happiness.



I don't understand why whoever programmed my phone did it in a way that when I video something and am holding the phone the right way up, the video comes out sideways. Annoying. Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. 1. The bedhead reading. Sigh.

    2. The sweetness of the cheek and the boy of the skid mark and the dishes city.

    3. Of course they are his real sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby and Hallie are glad that he remembers them. :) Just teasing, I know you love them. I love the skid mark..so funny, all boy.

    ReplyDelete