Sunday, June 3, 2012

Extras

I was going through Jon's phone the other day and found some pics he has taken lately that I wanted. So here they are:


This was while the rest of us were on the cruise and Jon watched Mom's dog, Charlie.  All three dogs slept with him at night.  Bet that was comfortable.



Jacob shooting outside. 



This one is actually from last summer when we went camping in the smokies (and nothing bad happened...) It's a funny one because it looks like a Big Foot picture.




At Jacob's recent track banquet.  I didn't know he had taken it. Cutie with a mohawk. 



The next ones are from Jon's bike rides on different trails.  I just think they are pretty. 
 A hollow tree that fell over.

 

2 comments:

  1. The mohawk is the bast. Love the shooting one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might actually work out if we had trails like those!

    ReplyDelete