Monday, January 25, 2016

Christmas part 2

We had a great time with Jon's family Christmas day at Hallie's.















 The turkey leg.  Gross.




Hallie found these chalkboard place mats at Target that were so cute.




 Pulling on the wishbone


 This was after, when it was just us.  We opened presents.

  The basketball game....

 Those legs.

 Santa brought Hallie's dog, Henri, a new bed and blanket...he's in there somewhere...




 One of Jacob's friends gave him a singing bday card last August that Maverick has always loved. So I stuck one in one of the gifts for Mav to have his own.



Me:  Jacob, what do you want to get Josh for Christmas?
Jacob:  ......  OH! I have a great idea! Let's get him an airplane, one that Mav can play with, but let's put pictures of me and Hallie and Mav in the windows!!

It was so cute. He wouldn't let me put anyone else's pic in there.  Including one of Josh because, "It's for him, he doesn't want to look at a picture of himself."




 "Ca Caws"


 Josh has always had a weird thing for fleece lined crocs.  He thinks no one's life is complete unless they have a pair.  He bought Hallie some one year and I really wish I could have been there to see the look on her face when she opened them.  Hallie is not a croc kind of girl.  Well this year she bought Mav some, so Josh was extremely proud.



 I have this to Hallie.  I always get excited when I go out on a limb, buy something off list, and it gets used :)



Jacob opening his XBox One.  That was really the most exciting gift under there because I had told him I wasn't going to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment