Thursday, December 21, 2017



 Jon literally cut the tip of his thumb off. And then took pics.  I'm not sure if I should be proud of documenting skills or grossed out...

 Mav visited Papa one day at Sonic and brought him a Ninja Turtle.


 Snapchat fun with Julian


 Oh the teenage years....


 I'm a sub in Sunday school classes at church and every now and then I get to teach kids from the school I work at.  So much fun.


 Jacob has switched passions from football to basketball.  So we are sending him to a personal trainer, and we love him.  Like, we would like him to marry Abby.  But until we can arrange that, we will settle for him putting a 20 lb vest on Jake and making him run drills.  

 A pic Jacob posted instagram that I thought was cool


 Jacob and friend Teagan, who calls Jacob his little brother.


 Icing injuries, ALWAYS



 Jacob became really good friends with a girl named Hailey during his 6th grade year.  They never "dated," a term I use loosely, just were the greatest friends.


 Jacob did have an actual girlfriend, named Amelia, who he was never allowed to hang out with because they were in 6th grade.  But they sure texted....



 #1 rule, spend the extra pennies and get Ticonderoga brand pencils.  #2 rule, spend a few more and get the pre-sharpened ones.  #changeyourlife


 #boylife


 THE GREATEST CO-WORKERS EVER.


 An email from my baby is always sweet, even if it does revolve around money...




 Morgan is on the left, a girl from the school I work at is on the right.  Crazy right?










Math remains Jacob's favorite subject, but somehow also the hardest one.  (I feel like that speaks volumes about him)  So when he makes a B we celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment