Tuesday, July 5, 2016



Hallie is having a girl!!

 REALLY bad grammar....



 His first year to play on a competitive basketball team.  They got backpacks with their name and number.  He was really proud.


 They reallllllly work out during practice!!


 GIANT bean bag. 


 I don't know why this is in here....



 The boy = sports EVERYWHERE.  Even in my living room.


 Grizzlies game where they played Steph Curry's team.  


 Jon bought a kayak at a garage sale, but it had a small hole in it.  He fixed it but needed a place to test it out other than a large lake, preferably.  Some friends of ours live in a neighborhood that has a small lake but you have to be part of the neighborhood group to use it.  But of course they obliged and went with Jon and Jacob to test it out.  Their two sons came along and they had a blast.







 Jacob LOVES doing those stupid crane games and I am constantly telling him no when he asks for a dollar.  One day I had a "he's only young once" mom guilt moment and let him do it bc he was convinced he was going to win a ipod or some other amazing prize.  He won this:  a plastic orange croc key chain.  He was thoroughly disgusted.


 Maggie.  With her tongue sticking out.


 We had a last minute Memorial day cookout with some friends.




 Morgan and I now wear the same size shoes.  She definitely gets her feet from the Baker side...


 Jacob's Mother's Day gift to me.  It was perfect.




 Mav's room at our house :)




1 comment:

  1. I love that Mav has his own room at your house!

    Jacob's note and gift to you for Mother's Day--- I mean, it does not get any bette than that.

    Jon and his kayak! That is awesome!!!

    But, my favorite one of all is the shirt with "Jacob Mom." So funny every time I see it.

    ReplyDelete