Saturday, August 2, 2014

1 Waterslide


There is this place on Hwy 64, in the middle of nothing, that sells those customized swingset/fort things. Last year they randomly put up 1, that's right, ONE inflatable waterslide.  I drove past it, heard a few people talk about it, but we never went.  This year when our Knoxville trip fell through (sadness), Michael and I decided to take the kids.  It is $10 per person and you get to slide all day long if you want.  You can bring food, drinks, chairs, etc.  They have umbrellas stuck in the sand that surrounds the slide. However, I gotta say I did NOT think it was going to hold their interest for long.  Of course I was wrong.

I never in a million years would have guessed that kids could have so much fun on ONE slide.
These pictures are backwards and I used the burst shot function.


Morgan




 I know I could have gone without posting all these shots of her just moving a millimeter further down, I just think she is such a goob, spread eagle like that.


Jacob made a few friends and they slid down together


That's Jake pointing and laughing. Love it.



This is Jacob's friend Michael that we brought with us.








 Morgan and her friend she brought


Why yes that is Michael.  Morgan is leaning over so he will high five her as he passed


This is Jacob's friend's sister who also came with us




I think what made it so great was that it stayed inflated all the way till the end.  So they didn't land in gross dirty water.  Also, the ride down kept them going all the way across the even part.  






No comments:

Post a Comment